The main purpose is to oversee the working of the Research Tissue Bank so that it adheres to its primary aims and objectives.
- Chair: Professor Hemant Kocher
- HTA Representative: Ms Katie Ersapah
- Bioinformatics and Data Governance: Dr Claude Chelala
- Caldicott Guardian: Ms Anita Sanghi
- Nursing Representative: RN Charmaine Graham
- Patient Advocate: To be confirmed
- Lead Pathologist: Dr Joanne Chin-Aleong
The main remit is to ensure that day-to-day operations are performed efficiently and audited to meet requirements of the existing laws and regulations.
Tissue Access Committee
The main remit is to ensure that tissues are appropriately allocated to research projects.