Management of Cancer Tissue Bank @ Barts Health
The main purpose is to oversee the working of the Research Tissue Bank so that it adheres to its primary aims and objectives.
- Chair: Professor Hemant Kocher
- HTA Representative: Mr Graham Tate
- Bioinformatics and Data Governance: Dr Claude Chelala
- Caldicott Guardian: Dr Jane M Hawdon
- Nursing Representative: RN Charmaine Graham
- Patient Advocate: To be confirmed
- Lead Pathologist: Dr Joanne Chin-Aleong
- Lead Surgeon: Mr Satya Bhattacharya
The main remit is to ensure that day-to-day operations are performed efficiently and audited to meet requirements of the existing laws and regulations.
The main remit is to ensure that tissues are appropriately allocated to research projects.
To be confirmed.